The Francophone countries in the spotlight
French-speaking countries have huge economic potential, in the order of $7,200 billion. Having French as a common language increases opportunities for companies in the French-speaking world to develop business with one another. It is therefore a potential source for growth.
By making them the countries in the spotlight, Batimat is presenting the economic opportunities of building and architectural projects in promising markets.
- One pavilion under the aegis of the Institut de la Francophonie pour le Développement Durable
- B2B meetings with high-qualified contacts
- Conferences to better understand the markets
- Conferences to present the local building and architecture projects
Who are these opportunities aimed at?
- Solution providers (manufacturers, economic representatives and professionals working in the building and architectural industries) who want to meet:
- National institutions (ministries, chambers of commerce, federations and professional unions…)
- Local companies and manufacturers